Microsoft Dynamics CRM
What is CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps to reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty in the sales, marketing, and customer service fields.
Important Modules in CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM has five different modules: Sales, Marketing, Service, Workplace and Settings.
It is designed to support the sales process from the acquiring a new lead. Sales Process has a place to store the contact information for new leads, a place to track the follow-up communications (such as Phone Calls, Emails, and Appointments), and the ability to qualify a Lead into an Account, Contact, and Opportunity.
Marketing is a powerful tool for creating and distributing marketing communications to your customers and prospective customers. It functions as a closed loop marketing system, which allows you to collect and analyze the results of your marketing communications so you can further refine your messaging.
Service management is designed to support incident-based services called Cases. If your service model is based on number of incidents or purchased by the hour, service contracts can be tracked in CRM by using the Contract entity. It also includes Goals and Goal Metrics.
It is an important module where the end users spend lot of time. We can customize the workplace to include Sales, Service and Marketing. It includes Dashboards, Activities, Queues, Articles and Reports.
This module which contains Business Management, System Administration, Extensions and Customizations. Business Management which provides the business closures, Sales territories and Resource groups. System Administration which performs the operations of user roles and authorizations for specific users and data management. Extensions which are able to group the users and agents that needed to it. Customizations are the way to define your CRM business processes that they will seek to have your business requirement.
Vagus Technologies provides services relating to all stages of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
- Project Kick-Off, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing
- Managed Services from ODC
- Application Development and Application Support
- Application Development
- Small Projects
- Application Support
- ITSM Service Delivery - Knowledge Transitions, Shadowing, Go-Lives and Support Take-Over
- User Trainings
- Conversions (across BI Tools)
- Upgrades (Older versions to Newer Versions)
- Migrations (Older versions to Newer Versions with Architectural Changes)
- Installation and Configurations
- Capacity Planning
- Adhering to compliance with Industry Standard Processes and Proven Practices including Documentation, SDLC Processes etc.,
Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides capabilities designed to provide:
- Faster time to answers about business from highly visual, interactive dashboards without lengthy deployment delays
- Easier access to game-changing insights with interactive data visualizations that enable you to more easily identify performance issues and apply corrective actions
- Smarter decisions that drive a better outcome from snapshots of business performance
- Trusted data for more consistent decisions without data drift or duplication
- Flexible cloud and on-premise deployment options that can grow as your business grows and help you meet diverse organizational requirements